I have a couple of Dell servers that I want to get rid of:

Dell 2200
===========
Pentium II 333 (Dual capable, only one proc installed)
224 MB Ram (1 128MB stick, and 3 32's)
4.5GB SCSI drive (Seagate Barracuda)
SCSI cdrom drive
Intel 10/100 NIC
Dell Server Management card
Pictures:
http://www.signal15.com/gallery/album03/IMG_1984
http://www.signal15.com/gallery/album03/IMG_1986

It's all yours for the low low price of $150.  I used it for a firewall,
but I'll let you use it for whatever you like. :)

Dell 4200
=============
Dual PII 300
256MB RAM
Adaptec RAID card (supports RAID 5, 0, 1, and  0+1)
Six 9.1GB Hotswappable SCSI drives (SCA backplane)
6 *additional* spare drives (9.1GB each), for a total of 12 drives
SCSI cdrom
Intel 10/100 NIC
2 External Ultrawide SCSI ports
Dell server Management port
Dual 700 Watt power supplies (I think one of them is bad though, but it
works fine off one)
Blue power LED  :)
Pictures:
http://www.signal15.com/gallery/album03/IMG_1982
http://www.signal15.com/gallery/album03/IMG_1983
http://www.signal15.com/gallery/album03/IMG_1985

I'll let this beast go for $500/OBO.  Would make a good database or
fileserver.

You have to come get them if you want them.  The 4200 is *heavy*, and I
don't think it would fit well in my little car.  Drop me a line if
you're interested.

Jay