Yes: the issue isn't power supply "bad" as much as its setting.  That 4.60
volts is worrisome because very many "commercial grade" ICs are only
specified to run from 4.75 to 5.25 volts, a +/- 5% tolerance.  Some do
better, but some technologies do not, and one usually must pay extra to get
parts for "industrial grade" or "mil spec" that have the =/- 10% tolerance
of 4.5 to 5.5 operating range.  The 12 volt things are less critical.  I'm
not sure what tolerances the low voltages may have.  This can be a confusing
thing because the accuracy tolerance on many meters used to read power
supplies is not good enough to tell whether the +5 is actually in range.
Might be a good idea to just remove and reseat the power connectors a few
times to rub off the oxides that may form there.  That might be enough to
improve things.  Be careful: I doubt that your power supply has an
adjustment to correct even a minor deviation and an incorrect setting might
fry something.  Try removing any excess cards to lighten the load as a test.
The power supply isn't "obviously bad", however.

Note: it's worrisome but not an obvious problem unless a good DVM shows that
5 volts is too low at various points on the board and a borrowed supply
fixes all.  I think a "soft failure" like this is uncommon.

Good luck!

Chuck