On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 08:18, jack at jacku.com wrote:

> programs at DBU are the Medical Assistant, Dental
> Assistant, and Vetrinary Assistant programs. The MA and

Personally, I would have someone go to a place like Argossy for 'Vet
Assistant'.  Any program such as that, that isn't aiming towards a VT
certification, is just asking for a dead end.  (CVTs also have to take
continuing education, etc.)  It usually leads to a glorified
receptionist role.  (Here, handle the front desk, we will grab you when
you need to help restrain something.)

Personally, anyone asking for tuition for a non-CVT-goal course is
stealing your money for false hopes.

<$.02>

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/