On Wed, 2002-09-11 at 07:02, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Quoting Chuck Cole (cncole at earthlink.net):
> > We are NOT strapped: we just haven't tried much and now are ignoring other
> > immediate offers.
>
> Really? Since Clay and/or I setup installfest, you must know something we don't.
> What other immediate offers are being ignored? Only other offer was St. Thomas

Ditto.  I am not aware of a UMN offer for space.  We simply don't have
many good installfestable rooms.  If you know of one here and can get a
hold of it, great,  but not many exist.  Coffman worked great when we
had a contact there.  Perhaps the St. Paul Student Center?

--
Scott Dier <dieman at ringworld.org> http://www.ringworld.org/