On Tue, 10 Sep 2002, Chuck Cole wrote:

> Anyone else have similar feelings?

i disagree, first of all at this point we are are straped for places to
hold installfests at, we should not eliminate a place because it does not
meet our educational standard

second, personally i would rather have an installfest at a High school or
under a bridge than at a business, the tclug is a community NOT a business
and should be assosiated with learning rather than a business

third, what is wrong with vo-tech colleges? you claim uneducated people,
since when is a university the ONLY source of education?

how many people on this list have a college education from a university?
college? high school? life? how many here are even PLANNING on going to
university much less grad school?

anyways, enough ranting?

Munir Nassar
RedConcepts.NET