Preface:

Hi, you hijacked a thread. Usually this happens because you didn't take
the time to click on 'new message' in your email client, but instead
clicked on 'reply' then deleted the subject, and added your own.

(Un)fortunately your e-mail client knows better, and retained some special
headers in the email that let those of us with threading email clients know
that you did this (and that your message was really in reply to someone else's)

In the future please use the 'new message' button instead of replying to another
message.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/B00004Z8BJ/103-5465203-9213426 $139.94

http://www.outpost.com/product/2530901/ $119

http://www.globalmart.com/page/e/ing_ezxs88r.htm $129.42