Got several here. I can fix you right up. Where are you located?

-mj

>>> Joel Rosenberg <joelr at ellegon.com> Sunday, September 08, 2002 >>>
I'm in the market for such a thing, and -- unsurprisingly -- can't easily find
one new.  (Felicia's machine appears to have trouble recognizing PCI NIC
cards, and I'd rather spend a few bucks and just plug a card into the ISA
slot than mess with trying to beat it into submission anymore.)

If anybody's got a surplus-to-needs one hanging around, that'd be great;
please email me.

(Obviously, I'd prefer a 10/100 card -- it'd make data transfer a bit faster
between machines on the home network -- but the main issue is to get the
machine on the net, for which a 10 megabit card is obviously fine, as we're
on a cable modem, not a T3.)

--
Mr. Hale had his awakening when he was 12 years old and read both "The
Rise and Fall of the Third Reich" and "Mein Kampf." (So much for the