I should have kept my trap shut.  Most of the references I've seen look like
global scope fuzzy decision making tools without the decision part.  Looks
like these may serve best for IT marketing types to gather clues from
customers and then give customers mumbo-jumbo as they let their techies
define the tasks, dependencies, data flows, control flows, ..., schedules,
etc.  The descriptions I saw from posted references don't imply any
technical enlightenment for the software buyers but do imply more software
provider business.  I'd be interested in ERP fuzzy decision thingies (ie,
real system engineering tools), but not the ERPie gui BS thingies  :-)

Chuck