You probably will get better lifetime and better cost from good throw-away
batteries like Duracells.  Rechargeable would be a real nuisance for me on a
vacation trip.

---
Chuck Cole

  Buying the right computer and getting it to work properly is no more
complicated than
    building a nuclear reactor from wristwatch parts in a darkened room
using only your teeth.

  - Dave Barry

TCLUG Note: OuchLook to be replaced when Linmodem problems solved.
  Have HP driver and info from France, need to patch for 7.3

TCWUG Note: Then comes setup of the built-in Lan Express 802.11b