On Thu, Aug 29, 2002 at 11:18:16AM -0500, Scott Raun wrote:
[snip]
> The USB keyfob is good - Bruce's opinion is that the best security
> is a combination of something you have plus something you know.
> I.e., a security card plus a password is good.  For purposes of
> security, you want the identifiers to be something you can cancel
> and reissue.

I understand that at Counterpane, Inc. they use three things:
something you have (fob), something you know (passphrase) and
something you are (hand geometry?).  IIRC somewhere Bruce
suggests two out of three of these at minimum.

--
trammell at el-swifto.com  9EC7 BC6D E688 A184 9F58  FD4C 2C12 CC14 8ABA 36F5