One thing I've noticed, is that a lot of companies who are listing Network
engineer positions, consider them to be Windows admin jobs, with very little
switching and routing experience required.  Shouldn't these be listed as Sys
Admin positions?  It's rather annoying when you come up with a list of jobs,
and 90% of them are strictly doing windows admin stuff.

I left my job at MarketWatch last week, and now I'm currently looking.  Drop
me an email if you know of anything, I'll provide a resume upon request.
Preferably somewhere that uses linux, or any other kind of Unix.  :)

Jay