I've had my TiBook since March, and in that time, I've never had the
slightest urge to dual-boot. OS X is unix enough for me (at times it
seems closer to a true Unix than Linux does). There are two primary
reasons I keep only one OS on my Mac:
- My desire to play with other OSes has mostly been satisfied (I used
to keep an "OS of the week" partition on my PC). If there's something
else I want to try, I still have my PC.
- There are no apps on Linux that I can't replace on OS X. In fact, the
only application that I took the time to compile and run under X is
GNUcash, just because moving all that account data to something else
would be a PITA.

Anyway, those are my reasons. If you still want to do a dual-boot, a
Mac can handle it pretty well (yay Open Firmware). YMMV.

Pacem in terris / Mir / Shanti / Salaam / Heiwa
Kevin R. Bullock