Hi everyone,

I know there are some SGI employees and afficionados on the list so I
thought I would ask for some input on this question.

I have an opportunity to get approximately 30 Indigo2 diskless workstations
and a tricked out Indigo2 workstation to use as a server. I'm curious to
know if the performance would be generally acceptable. Here are more
detailed specs:

*(30) SGI Indigo2 workstations w/ 150 or 200 MHz processor, 96MB or 128 MB
RAM, diskless, XZ, Elan, or Extreme Graphics, keyboard, mouse
* (1) SGI Indigo2 workstation w/ 175 MHz R10000 CPU, 256 MB RAM, 9GB H.D.,
Solid Impact graphics, keyboard, mouse, configured as server for diskless
workstations
* (31) Sun 17" GDM17E10 monitors

What do you think?

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com