Thursday, October 31, 2002   @   8:04:20 PM Central Standard Time

Rock-On Brotha......

Robert (aka B_o_B) David Felix De Mars
mailto:chewbaka at toughguy.net

>> Why Slackware?  isn't it sort of, ahh, dead?
j> I still use slackware and know several others who do too. I like the fact
j> that it's very standardized and I don't have too worry about customized
j> kernels or package managment beyond maintaining a changelog. It's not as
j> pretty as others but it's also relatively lightweight. That's my $.02

j> Thomas Johnson
j> john4293 at tc.umn.edu
j> 763.458.9071 (cell)
j> ---
j> *if it's not broken, i haven't worked hard enough.
j> *whatever happens, don't you dare say I brought it upon us. leave me out of
j> your collective.

j> Twin Cities Linux Users Group Mailing List - Minneapolis/St. Paul, Minnesota
j> http://www.mn-linux.org tclug-list at mn-linux.org