Hi.  I've got a linux question.

I've got a gateway system (about a year old) running RedHat 8.  The
machine has a SoundBlaster Live! Value card in it which has four ports
on the back (Line in, Mic, Speaker output, Aux output).  On my gateway
system (and with my digital boston speakers), the drivers/software
allowed me to select the primary speaker output to be digital (and then
I hooked my stereo up to the aux output which remained analog).  Now
that I'm running linux, my aux output still works to my stereo, but I
can't figure out how to tell my drivers to give digital output to my
speakers through the main speaker out port.  If you guys can give any
help, that would be greatly appreciated.

I've actually got a second question.  I'm running Win XP and Redhat 8 on
two separate hard drives (this is the same machine) and trying to dual
boot.  As it is, i can boot into either by switching which hard drive
the bios goes to in order to boot, but the GRUB booter doesn't work.
 The grub booter was configured during install, and the config file is
consistent with information i've read on dual booting.  When i go to
select windows to boot, it prints the commands that GRUB runs but then
just sits there.  Could it be that, because both os's were installed
with their respective hard drive being the main boot hard drive, that's
why i can't dual boot?

Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Justin Haaheim