Hi all,

I'm relatively new to linux -- i've been fooling around with mandrake 8.2 on an old pentium 166 machine for few months now.  Anyway, i just got a decent deal on a new dell dimension 2300 computer, so I bought it and decided to install mandrake 9.0.  Everything seemed to install fine except for the video stuff for x.  I can boot up and do all the command-line stuff, but when I attempt to startx, it gives me an error saying "Screen(s) found but none have a valid configuration" and aborts.  The video card is supposedly "Integrated Intel Extreme 3D Graphics".  Anybody have any experience with this?  Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Jonathon