Neomail is a great interface.  I used it for a while, but I recently moved
to SquirrelMail.

Neomail does not display html e-mail by default.  This was my main reason
for switching.  While html e-mail is usually spam, if you're setting it up
for others, there's a good chance they won't appreciate that.  Hotmail
sends e-mail html by default and it looks messy in Neomail.  You can see
all the html code.