On Wed, 2002-10-09 at 07:31, Ben Bargabus wrote:
> > Clay or Bob, how many subscribers to TCLUG are there these days?
>

> Whatever number you come up with subtract one, I do not want to be a
> part of any group political statement.
> Ben.

I don't think the point is to make a political statement, but to get one
from the candidates.  I think with the x,xxx members we have, trying to
get anything close to a "group political statement" would be near
impossible, at least in this setting. I am sure everyone on this list
has some legal/political issue relating to technology they have pondered
about at the least, and to make a better choice when voting, it would be
good to hear the positions of the various candidates.

I, for one, would like to hear what their position on the DMCA is. In
addition, any views they have on legislation regarding SPAM is a plus,
but that can be a very wide topic.

Jay