That's pretty cool.  However I must point out that Qwest doesn't offer
SDSL lines.

What they are doing is provisioning the ADSL ports at the same speed
up/down.  Covad offers both line-sharing ADSL and non  line-sharing SDSL
lines, which might explain the price difference on the business
offerings, but when you factor in that the Covad prices includes
everything, even the ISP, is not that far off.  Their T1 offering is
price-wise pretty good too.

I used to have Qwest, but 2 things turned me off them completely.
 First, I was a early adopter here in MN when they started doing dsl and
while the service was awesome, their billing dept. caused me a LOT of
grief and took almost a year (and the PUC intervention) to get things
straight.  Second, a couple of years later I bought my house and ordered
their service and by then they had changed their ADSL setup to the G.DMT
signal standard instead of the good old CAP setup they had before.  Now
G.DMT is great, but Qwest had the error-correction feature called
interleaving on the cards setup all the way up by default and it was
adding 50-60ms of latency to my connection.  I was playing MN servers at
80-100 ping when I used to play them in the 20's-30's range.  Calling
them about it revealed that the Cisco software for the DSLAM's did not
allow for the interleaving to be changed.  So I cancelled.  That was a
while ago so I don't know if they have overcome that hurdle.

Since you're using a Cisco 675, that tells me you still on a CAP line,
so good for you.  Pray nothing happens cause you won't get it back,
they'll switch you to a DMT setup.

Much like you I'm running my own domain at my place on a good ol' AMD
K6-2 550Mhz with gentoo on it.  I run email, web, ftp and dns servers on
it for my domain.  I also host a rsync mirror of gentoo's portage.
 Everything is running with so little effort that you actually wished
for something to happen so you don't get bored.

Anyway, glad talking to you.

--
Jose A. Hernandez
jhboricua at jhboricua.org
rsync://rsync.jhboricua.org/gentoo-portage/