Try pulling the video via http with wget or something.  Try ports 80,
81, or 8080.  Real server has a built in http server that will stream
the video from a standard http request for users that are behind
restrictive firewalls.

Just replace the rtsp:// with http:// and add the port after the
ip/hostname.