Hey, I'm new to the whole linux scene and at the age of 16 during a time
when open source is starting to get a foot hold, I am wondering about this
TCLUG, I would really like to know more about what you guys do and if it is
over my head at 16.  I am also wondering about how to use Red Hat 8, I just
downloaded it and am going to install it tonight but would really like a
tutorial about how to use linux and maybe how to set up a gateway server, I
have one that hosts and e-mail/http/ftp/print server... The printer is a
Lexmark Z51 so I don't know if there are linux drivers but I figured I would
tinker with linux on a spair HD and learn it better, and maybe replace
Win2000 with it, well mostly...