On Wednesday 27 November 2002 11:25 am, Raymond Norton wrote:
> They all have different mail servers, 20 servers, on 20 different networks.
> All have to go through my gateway to get out to the Internet.

My assumption is that you want to do the scanning on 1 central (cluster?)
machine. Right? Then Nate gave you a solution.

IF you are looking for a solution on each of the servers, then we'll need a
list of what MTA and OS runs on each server.

--
Bob Tanner <tanner at real-time.com>         | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org, Minnesota, Linux | Fax   : (952)943-8500