If you're interested in getting rid of a couple of the xterms, I'd
definitely be interested in them.

Does anyone know how to pipe audio through them when connecting to a
linux Xserver?  The one I have now has audio outputs on it, and a mic
input.  It looks like solaris provides a way to get audio to them, but
I've found nothing for linux to do this.

Jay