Add this header to spam email (using formail or whatever):

This get's interpreted by Outlook as the "Category".  Then they can
setup a very simple rule that says...
Apply this rule after the message arrives
Assigned to spam category
move to the foo folder
   and stop processing more rules

Instead of moving it, you could just delete it, but that could be risky.

David