On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 02:07:05PM -0500, Nate Carlson wrote:
>Totally OT and Windows related, sorry.  :)
>
>Anyone know if there's a way to filter messages in OE 5.x/6.0 based on
>message headers? I can't figure out a way to do it through their crappy
>rules thing.
>
>Specifically, we're looking at adding SpamAssassin to our mail server, and
>want to tell our customers how to filter it in OE.. we'd prefer to be able
>to just add the header and not change the subject at all, so our (strange)
>customers who like spam still get it uninterrupted.

I had the same problem. I hate windows and outlook so much I decided to
stick with the subject thing. But if you find a way to do it lemme know.
:-)

--
Ben Lutgens				 | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/
System Administrator	 | http://www.sistina.com/

"I got a wife and kids too but you don't see me out here stealing Imperial
Droids now do ya?"