> Doesn't anyone find it odd that you're actually planning a software release
> party for a: something you don't actively contribute to and b: as
> insignifigant as the 1.0 release of mozilla?
>
> I mean mozilla is great and all but it's not party worty. It's just a
> damned browser for pete's sake. Not to mention that but it's not likely to
> be much different from rc2.

Have you considered that some people simply enjoy social gatherings, and are
willing to accept just about anything as a good reason to have one?

--                                                                                                                                                                                > Ben Lutgens                              | http://people.sistina.com/~blutgens/

http://techmonkeys.org/~poptix                  GPG public key 0x01938203