On Tue, May 28, 2002 at 02:57:06PM -0500, Brian wrote:
> Is there a formal launch date for 1.0?  I'd say it's about the right time
> to start planning a Mozilla launch party, but until a date is announced
> there's not a whole lot to do about it.

Yes, there's a date - June 12 - well at least a date for the
parties ;) (see the slashdot article [1]).

There's also a party in East Farmington, WI [2], but  maybe
there should be a beer meeting that week in Mozilla's honor.

  1. http://slashdot.org/articles/02/05/28/1414240.shtml?tid=154
  2. http://www.schnitzer.at/mozparty/?show=northa#party