On Sunday 26 May 2002 19:08, Matt Waters wrote:
> On Sun, 26 May 2002, "Joshua b. Jore" wrote:
> > So since you aren't setting up a server go check out Slack or if you want
> > to learn that from-scratch linux people are mentioning.
>
> Does anyone know if LinuxFromScratch can be done using windows as opposed
> to building it on an already functional Linux system?
	In theory, if you have Cygwin and gcc, you should be able to do so, but I'd
recommend against it. If you have a big enough hard drive, partition it four
ways (Win / Linux Distro / swap / blank) and just do it that way. From what I
hear, you can get a pretty minimal install with the latest Mandrake should
you not already have a distro available on your computer.
	:Peter