On Fri, 17 May 2002, Wayne Johnson wrote:

> We use a 675 configured as a bridge and use linux as the firewall/web
> server, etc.  I ended up switching ISPs rather than try to get Freeswan
> to work through the nat.

Hmm. Not too sure what bridging is, but apparently it prevents doing NAT
at the linux box? Or did you only have 1 IP? I agree, the 67x's had their
problems, but since tweaking and updating mine it's been pretty good. No
NAT here, but I am doing some arp cache stuff on the linux box.

per MRTG:

The statistics were last updated Friday, 17 May 2002 at 18:16,
at which time 'CBOS675' had been up for 93 days, 9:21:43.

I still see some code red stuff in my logs too.