setting aside the notion that a spam blocking network which can't handle
HTML submissions is at the core flawed ...

out of curiousity are you just looking to rewrite the content-type header
so that this doesn't look like HTML mail (trivially handled w/formail &
sed) or are you interested in defangin' the message body as well?

there are quite a few procmail recipes for doing all of the above that
people have written and made available online.  i'd suggest a google
query. it'll return no shortage of results.

when last we saw our hero (Friday, May 10, 2002),
 Bob Tanner was madly tapping out:

steve ulrich                       sulrich at botwerks.org
PGP: 8D0B 0EE9 E700 A6CF ABA7  AE5F 4FD4 07C9 133B FAFC