On Fri, 2002-05-10 at 10:59, Kelly Black wrote:
> On Friday 10 May 2002 09:56, Nate Carlson wrote:

> > We just set up one of our clients [speak up if you want] with a IPSec
> > solution where they do a Sprint dialup from laptops, and after the link is
> > up, the Sprint dialer automatically launches the ipsec.exe utility [which
> > I discuss on my page above], and brings up a VPN connection to their
> > corporate network. So, all the Windows user sees is a dos box come up for
> > a minute while it connects, and then they can browse their domain at the
> > office. Pretty sweet..
>
> That does sound pretty sweet.  I will have to give it a try.
>
> Thanks,
> Kelly Black
> KB0GBJ

Sorry, was at the Strictly Business show last two days and missed the
beginning of this thread.  We are the client Nate was mentioning...It is
very sweet. We set up a WINS server on the network and they can access
their shares on the network and access the RS/6000 for Green screen
stuff.  It is only 56K, because of the dialup. The next step is to get
it to work with a DSL/Cable modem connection (open to suggestions...)
--
Thanks,

James Spinti
jspinti at dartdist dot com