On Thursday 09 May 2002 09:11 pm, you wrote:
> On Thu, May 09, 2002 at 06:44:12PM -0500, Bob Tanner wrote:
> > How many people run Gentoo here?
>
> I do. (But you probably guessed that.)
>
> -Tim

Could you talk a little about the whole installation?  How long did it take
from start-of-installation to getting-real-work done?  There's a lot that
seems attractive about it, and frankly, I'd love to play with it, but while I
might be able to spare a day or two -- which is about what it took for me to
get Mandrake back up-and-running after I made the mistake of trying to update
to KDE3 and broke things really badly.