> Ditto -- seems like the first problem lies in finding a school
> district that wants our help.  The only person I can think of
> on this list is Tim Wilson.  Tim, any ideas?

Perhaps some of the younder LUGies who are more fresh out of highschool know
if there was even a need in their school systems.  I know at SLP the schools
were fine for technology, with all sorts of new grants and such, but the
community ed programs suffered because they had no income.  Does anyone else
know first or second hand the state of technology in any school districts?

Jay