On Wed, May 08, 2002 at 10:26:31AM -0500, Jim Streit wrote:
> This isn't really a Linux question, but you’re the smartest people I
> know.

*blush* Aw, shucks...

> Does anyone know of a good and a relatively easy way to get a web site
> listed on these sites.

For google, you need to get links to them plastered all over as many
sites as possible.  Do a google search for "googlebombing" for more
info.  Note that mailing list archives also count, which is why Bob
Tanner's .sig looks like it does.  You may want to do something
similar.

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss