Steve Hanson wrote:
> I just bought it.  I really liked the crossover plugin for the web.
> Unfortunately I don't have
> any of my CD's here with me at work.
>
> But tomorrow I should be able to know about Office 2000 and Quicken.
> This will come very close to fixing it so I never have to boot windows
> again.

Well, as an early data point - I brought it up on my laptop this
morning.  I installed Office.
So far things look pretty good. IE doesnt work very well, but it's not
supposed to be supported.
Word and Powerpoint looked fine as far as first tests go. Pretty Nifty,
actually.

My first attempt at trying to install Quicken failed miserably - it
won't install.  This appears may be because their installer really only
seems to want to run something called setup.exe.

I'll look into that more when I get a chance.