Openview is very particular about its fonts. I've run across problems
like this when trying to run Openview on a Sun box. What I've done in
the past is make a HP-UX box a font server, and server it out to the
various clients.

I used to have some HP documentation on this. I'll look and see if I
can't dig it up.

-- Clay