I'm trying to run HP Openview on my Linux box (I've tried both RH7.2 and Slack 8) and get the following errors:

I'm don't recall the versions of X that are on, but I believe that I've loaded all of the fonts that I can from the different distros?  Is this a true type font issue that Bob was asking about?

Currently, I'm using Slack8 (default install) and fvwm2.  I've also tried KDE to no success also.  Is there something else that I can do short of VMWare or go back to windows?

Shawn

$ opc
$ [W: X Toolkit Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion]
[W: X Toolkit Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface user-medium-r-norma
-m*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet]
[W: X Toolkit Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion]
[W: X Toolkit Warning: Cannot convert string "-dt-interface system-medium-r-nor
al-m sans-*-*-*-*-*-*-*" to type FontSet]
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-helvetica-medium-r-*-140-*" to type
ontSet
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-helvetica-medium-r-*-120-*" to type
ontSet
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-helvetica-medium-r-*-100-*" to type
ontSet
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Cannot convert string "-*-helvetica-medium-r-*-80-*" to type F
ntSet
ovw: Xt Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
ovw: Xt Warning: Unable to load any usable fontset
Warning: Missing charsets in String to FontSet conversion
Warning: Cannot convert string "*-*-courier-*-r-*-120-*" to type FontSet