Hi everyone, I have an ATI TV card up and running on my Linux box and I
am currently running my Playstation (1) through the line in with pretty
good results.

I have a few short questions though:

a. Do you guys think I can do better than the ATI TV Card (ATI TV VE)
and if so what do you suggest? Perhaps a card with a component or S-VHS
input for a Playstation 2?
b. I can't seem to take a screenshot with the Gimp of either my TV
Picture, or my DVD Video picture. They both use Xv for the display I
believe.

P.S. I finally managed to get Truetype fonts working and changed every
program on my system to use them, antialiased even (I think ;-) anyways
thanks for the help.

--
Dave Erickson
( http://www.rightwithgod.org )