I really like "Linux Sendmail Administration" by Craig Hunt. Even though
"Linux" is in the title, it contains information that is valuable for
administering sendmail on all platforms.

I personally found it much easier to read than the fearsome "Bat book" :D

Regards,

Brandon

 do quite a bit with open source and commercial sendmail (Sendmail Switch)
and I've found that I