Quoting Ben Bargabus (ben_b at ppdonline.com):
> would like to be able to connect to them from the rest of the internet.
> So what do I do?  Do I create aliases on eth0?  Doing that I know I
> could masquerade with ipchains again to make each 10.0.0.x addy look
> like that interface's addy for outgoing requests but what about incoming
> traffic?  Is this a situation for tunneling?  Is there some fancy
> manipulation I can do in my routing tables?  Am I completely missing the
> boat on some simple solution?  I'm stumped right now so any assistance
> you folks can provide is greatly appreciated, even if it's just to point
> me to a guide or book that explains how to accomplish this, I'm up for
> anything!

You want to port-forward your stuff. Hit google and look for port forwarding.

There's a howto on this, and I think there is a presentation on it on
www.mn-linux.org.

--
Minneapolis St. Paul Twin Cities MN        | Phone : (952)943-8700
http://www.mn-linux.org Minnesota Linux    | Fax   : (952)943-8500