Icky HTML email, Michael!

Yes, you can set them globally and individually.
See ~/.bashrc, ~/.profile, and other default
dot files in the users home directories.

Read the man page for bash (type 'man bash'
at the prompt) to get more information on
what files govern the setting of environmental
variables and when.

>>> jlanpher at stealthnetworking.com 03/12/02 02:57PM >>>
if you use the bash shell as you default you can set up a system wide
classpath variable in the file named /etc/profile  Remember to include
the variable CLASSPATH in the export statement in the lower part of the
file..

> Guys,

> How can I (or how should I) set up the CLASSPATH variable in Redhat
Linux 7.2.  Can I set up on an individual user basis?  If I want all
the users to have the same classpath where would I set it up?

> Thanks in advance.

> <hr>

Jason Lanpher

http://www.stealthnetworking.com