On Mon, 11 Mar 2002, Nate Carlson wrote:

> Carl didn't say anything.  :)

I just assumed that Carl and Bob were in agreement.  Either that or they
were in back digging for the Dremel :-)

> I just don'tw ant to have to cut any holes in it.. it's a nice brushed
> aluminum finish, so any custom led's would look lame if we didn't get it
> exactly right.

Yup, you are correct.  You could take it to a metal shop, but they may
charge more than it's worth.  Do the drives have LEDs on them?  Our Compaq
servers have an LED on each drive (IBM drive, I believe) behind a
plexiglass door.  Also a good alternative without having to solder your
controllers.

> I'm thinking it may be easiest to use one of the blank floppy bay covers,
> and cut a few holes in that..

That's probably best, plus then you have room for temperature readouts and
LED bar graphs for stats monitoring.

-Brian