> Yes.  This is called port forwarding.  You would not need any fancy DNS
> zones, which is completely unrelated.  You only need a few IPTables or
> IPChains rules to forward port connection requests to the specific IP
> addresses.
>
>    --->Pix--->IPCOP-->SERVERS
>                 `---->WORKSTATIONS

As I mentioned I got a reply from IPCOP that said they were not initial set
up to forward let's say port 80 to two different web servers inside the
firewall, or port 25 for two different smtp servers. It seems (from their
docs) that One IP = 1 possible forwarding request of port 80 to a single
server. I need to forward ports to two web servers on 80 and two mail
servers on 25. If this can be done with IPCOP, or IPTABLES, I have not
found the docs yet.It would be fine with me (and preferable) if I could set
two nics with public IP's on the outside, and one private for the inside,
or be able to assign two IP's to a single nic. This does not seem possible
with IPCOP, but I am open to anything that would be simple to manage.