From: Steve Redding
To: TCLUG (E-mail)
Sent: 3/2/2002 9:12 PM
Subject: [TCLUG] Which to use or both?

I have been teaching myself how to properly use xinetd on a Red Hat 7.2
system.  And I like what it can do.  But I am also reading up on setting
up
my first qmail server and the howto and Life with qmail suggest using
ucspi-tcp which apparently serves the same function as xinetd.  It seems
overly complicated to use both on the same system.  Which do you folks
recommend using or should I use both for the qmail system?
Thanks
Steve Redding
stevered at mm.com

Minnesota