Hey everyone,

I've been googling and browsing the docs at apache.org, but I haven't
found a good answer to the question of how to set up cgi-bin directories
for the users on a Linux server running apache.

It looks like I need a way to add those directories to the ScriptAlias
directive. Is it possible to use a regex for that?

If Joe User wants to run a cgi script, what do the permissions need to
be on /home/joeuser/public_html/cgi-bin ?

Any other hints? BTW, I'm using an old castoff server for the students
on my Intro to Comp. Prog. class at school. I've set up Debian w/
Python, apache, PostgreSQL, etc. for them to pound on. I think some of
the students will be interested in learning more about Linux while
they're doing their programming.

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson      |   Visit Sibley online:   | Check out:
Henry Sibley HS |  http://www.isd197.org   | http://www.zope.com