Well you can still find a splatmaster sometimes on ebay or other online
classifieds. I can usually find them somewhere for around $40. They no longer
make or sell the splatmasters so they have become somewhat of a collectors item.
The only equivalent that I can think of that is manufacured and sold right now
is the Sheridan PGP. Its the only stock class pistol still made. However there
are still some very high quality and expencive stock class / pumps made out
there. Some are more expencive and accurate than semi's. I love my pumps all 3
or 4 of them.