If you have an old splatmaster I think that you would enjoy playing with us
then. I agree that Stock class is a great way to play it involves much more
skill than just spray and pray, this is why we decided to hold this event in
order to promote pump play. Also for all those who are interested but down own a
paintball gun, we will have pumps on hand that you will be able to use for free.