On Fri, Mar 01, 2002 at 04:57:26AM -0600, Bob Tanner wrote:
> Anyone have any experience with exim + mailman?

I don't know how much good it'll do you, since I'm using the
debianized versions instead of rpms or building from source, but I
run that combination without any trouble.  The one thing that held me
up at first was that I forgot to add a "user = list" to each driver
config in exim.conf.

Are you adding each list to your alias file(s) manually or using the
exim-specific method (documented, IIRC, in the mailman-exim-HOWTO)
which lets exim find the lists magically without editing aliases?

And, finally, what happens to the messages after exim receives them?
Are they bounced, frozen, or just vanishing?

have already won. - reverius

Innocence is no protection when governments go bad. - Tom Swiss