On Sun, 30 Jun 2002 18:44:25 -0500
nate at refried.org wrote:

> *sigh*  You just answered the question in exactly the way I didn't
> want people to answer the question.  Perhaps you can make some
> comments that would help improve the Debian installer.
>
> What is it exactly that you didn't understand?
> Was it a particular screen?
> Did something other than what you expected happen?

Nothing against you Nate, wasn't intended that way.  Just mentioning
that I got them from a reliable source.

As to the install, it's been a while so I don't recall the specifics.
Being presented with about 30 options of drivers, cards, etc, (kind of
FreeBSD-ish IIRC) was overwhelming.  I'd almost have to go through it
again to really say.  Being that so many people talk it up, I was
expecting something a little more intuitive.  Not graphical, just
intuitive.

I'd be willing to give it another go but I'd need someone to help with
the install.  I know the installfest is coming up, but the way my work
schedule is going I most likely won't make it.

--
Shawn

sfertch at real-time.com

Riding to find a cure for MS.  To help sponsor my ride (July 21-26,
2002)
for Multiple Sclerosis:
https://www.nationalmssociety.org/pledge/pledge.asp?participantid=49466