On Sat, Jun 29, 2002 at 10:25:27PM -0500, Shawn Fertch wrote:
> > 2. Debian is not hard to install.  If you think otherwise, why do you
> >    think it is hard to install?  What makes other distributions easier
> >    to install?
>
> I've tried installing it from CD's cut by you Nate, and I think it's worse
> than anything I've tried to install before.  Makes no sense to me.  Sure,
> I'd like to give Debian a try but I can't get beyond the install.

*sigh*  You just answered the question in exactly the way I didn't want
people to answer the question.  Perhaps you can make some comments that
would help improve the Debian installer.

What is it exactly that you didn't understand?
Was it a particular screen?
Did something other than what you expected happen?

Nate